Saturday, January 12, 2019

Addy's Palace Pets Paint Party

So I must have fallen into a time warp or something because somehow it has almost been two years since I posted last. How is that possible? I guess time really flies when you're having fun...or stressed & raising kids. ; )  I have several parties to catch up on, so I will start with Addy's 5th birthday party, a Palace Pets Paint Party. What the hell is a Palace Pets Paint party? Well, I'm so glad you asked. I have no idea. I had been planning a Little Mermaid party for almost a year when about a month before her party, Addy decides she wants to have a Palace Pets party, but also wants to paint with her friends. Wait, what? Kids get old enough for their own opinions on birthday parties? Not a fan, ha. So, the concept of a Palace Pets Paint party was born. My absolute favorite part of this party was how freaking adorable the kids looked in their little berets & painting aprons. I got both online at Oriental Trading. Here are some pics from the party. You can find more info on the decorations here, the food here, the favors here & the actual painting here. Happy Saturday everyone!





Click Below for More Info on This Party

No comments:

Post a Comment