Saturday, January 12, 2019

Palace Pets Paint Party Food


 I wanted to keep things rainbowish for the Palace Pets Paint party. For the cupcakes, I used paint splatter cupcake wrappers from Hobby Lobby & baked funfetti cupcakes. One of my favorite things is the new funfetti icing colors. That's what I used to ice all of the cupcakes.

Another thing I used the icing for is these Pretzel Paintbrushes. These were super easy. I melted the icing a little & dipped the tip of the pretzel sticks in. I then stuck them in the freezer on some wax paper for a few minutes, just to help them set a little. In the background behind the cupcakes above & behind the Pretzel Paintbrushes below are some of the other snacks we enjoyed, Little Bites Party Cakes & Goldfish Colors.

In keeping with the rainbowish theme, I did a fruit platter of strawberries, cantaloupe, pineapple, green apple & purple grapes. I also did a vegetable platter of cherry tomatoes, carrots, yellow pepper, broccoli & olives (just pretend they are purple).

 Our Sams Club had these brownie bites with little rainbow chips on them that were perfect for the party. I topped them with little food picks from Oriental Trading.

 I also found these great paint palette suckers at Oriental Trading.

We also enjoyed these rainbow colored Twizzlers. I use "we" loosely here as I tend to think Twizzlers are the worst type of candy ever, but others seemed to dig them.
So that's all the yummies from the Palace Pets Paint Party. Delicious & some, even a little nutritious. ; )
Click Below for More Info on This Party

No comments:

Post a Comment