Friday, January 27, 2017

Addy's 4th Frozenfest Birthday Party Food

For Addy's 4th Frozenfest Birthday party, naturally we had to have some Frozen themed foods. 
 For the food cards, I used glitter cardstock & some labels I found on Pinterest. I stuck the food cards in white Styrofoam "snowballs". I shaved the bottom of the ball flat & then made a slit to fit the food cards in. 

We had powdered donut trees on each side of the cake. The trees were made out of Styrofoam cones, covered in tinfoil & then the donuts were stuck in with toothpicks.  
For the cake, I just made a round cake with Aqua Funfetti icing & silver sprinkles. Then I just decorated with rock candy, a number 4, & some of the Frozen gang. 
The "Frost Bites" were marshmallows dipped in blue icing & rolled in silver sprinkles.  I was lucky that Funfetti began making colored icing before this party because I used the heck out of the aqua icing.  
We had "snowballs" (white cheddar cheeseballs) & "Olaf's arms" (pretzel sticks).  
We enjoyed "Frozen Hearts" (strawberries)
"We finish each other's Sandwiches" (ham & cheese sandwiches with the snowflake cookie cutter)

"Kristoff"s Krispies" (rice krispie treats dipped in the aqua Funfetti icing & rolled in silver sprinkles).

We had "Sven Snacks", "Olaf's Buttons" & "Olaf's Noses" 

For cupcakes, I made Aqua Funfetti cupcakes with Aqua Funfetti icing. I found some sugared snowflakes at Party City & just added them to the cupcakes. 

Click Below for More Info on This Party
Addy's 4th Frozenfest Birthday
Addy's 4th Frozenfest Birthday Decorations
Addy's 4th Frozenfest Birthday Food
Movie Clapboard for Addy's 4th Frozenfest Birthday
Marquee Sign for Addy's 4th Frozenfest Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment