Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Football Bacon Cheeseball

So you guys know I love a cheeseball.  I have a whole page dedicated to cheeseballs.  You also probably know from my husband's beer & bacon birthday party one year, that he loves bacon.  This Super Bowl party was the perfect opportunity to combine the two.  So easy & so delicious. 
I started with a block of cream cheese & added in half of a chopped onion.
I threw in some chopped bacon.
Then I added in some Italian Style cheese mix & some seasonings. For seasonings, I used Weber's gourmet burger seasoning, garlic salt & some minced onion. I mixed it all together & shaped it into a football.
Then I covered it in...you guessed it...more bacon.  Then a couple of slices of provolone cheese for the football laces.  I served it with some club crackers & it was pretty tasty.
Click below for more info on this party...
Super Bowl Main Party Page
Super Bowl Decorations Page
Football Bacon Cheeseball 
Oreo Chocolate Chunk Cheeseball
Fruit Sugar Cookie Tarts
Football cake & brownies

No comments:

Post a Comment