Thursday, October 6, 2016

Super Bowl - Football Party Decorations

So for the party decorations for the Super Bowl Party, I started with the scoreboard.  For the board, I used the back of the Guinness/Harp board that I used for Steve's Beer & Bacon birthday party.  I painted it with chalkboard paint.  I then cut out letters for the board.  I also cut out the mascots for the two teams & then drew on the boxes for the score & time in chalk.  
This is horrible lighting, but here is the board in progress.  
 I used a faux grass tablecloth & hung it up on the wall & used another green table cloth with lines representing the marks on the football field.  
 I used football trays & bowls that I have collected from the Dollar Tree.  
 I also made some goalposts.  I made them from pipes from Lowes & then spray painted them yellow.  I stuck the pipes into square pieces of Styrofoam that can be used for take flowers & stuff.
 For the cupcake bleachers, I used spice racks from my pantry.  They are just plain & plastic, but the cupcakes covered them up, so they worked out just fine.
 The cupcake wrappers & toppers came from a great website, printabletreats.com.  They had all these great printables for NFL teams.  That's where I printed the toppers, wrappers & logos from.  A great resource for great parties!  I got a lot of the bowls from Dollar Tree & then I got the plates from Party City.
Click below for more info on this party...
Super Bowl Main Party Page
Super Bowl Decorations Page
Football Bacon Cheeseball 
Oreo Chocolate Chunk Cheeseball
Fruit Sugar Cookie Tarts
Football cake & brownies

No comments:

Post a Comment