Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Saved by the Bell 30th Birthday Bash - The Max Diner Food

So for our 30th Saved by the Bell birthday bash, the beloved Max table had some diner favorites, along with some "Hot Sundae" cupcakes. 
More on the cupcakes in the next (and sadly, the final from this party) post.
Now I ran out of time & did not get a picture of all of the food individually, but here is what the menu consisted of: hot dogs, chips, fries & sliders.  Let's talk about these sliders for a minute.  I made the hamburger mixture in a bowl with some seasoning, Worcestershire sauce & onions & then pressed the mixture into a baking dish.  I have seen some recipes where you put in bread & eggs, I didn't do that, but I'm sure it is great too.  Anyway, I baked the meat at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes.  Then I used a pizza cutter to cut them the size of the rolls I had bought, after adding cheese of course.  Soooo much easier than cooking individual tiny burgers for sliders. And pretty delicious too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment