Monday, April 7, 2014

Ahoy! It's a Boy! - Kid's table

This shower was co-ed & kid friendly, so I set up a kids table with food especially for them.  I used the adorable popcorn boxes, plates & suckers that I told you about on the decorations post from Oriental Trading.  In the popcorn boxes, I put Rice Krispie treats & life preservers (AKA powdered donuts).  I also had a bowl of apples & caramel dip in the middle, along with the nautical suckers that I used as the centerpieces with sand & seashells.  There was also a good bit of kid friendly food on the "adult food" table as well, so nobody went hungry.  : ) 

Look how adorable these nautical suckers are.  I'm telling you, you can't go wrong checking out Oriental Trading.  So much cute party supply stuff.  For the rest of the food served at the "adult food" table, check out the "Ahoy! It's a Boy!" Party Food post.  Happy party planning!

Click Below to See Other Posts About This Party

Ahoy! It's a Boy! - Nautical Themed Baby Shower
Ahoy! It's a Boy! - Decorations
Ahoy! It's a Boy! - Kid's table
Ahoy! It's a Boy! - Party Food
Ahoy! It's a Boy! - DIY Buoys
Ahoy! It's a Boy! - DIY Life Preserver
Ahoy! It's a Boy! - DIY Anchor
Ahoy! It's a Boy! - Banners
Ahoy! It's a Boy! - Diaper Cake
Ahoy! It's a Boy! - Guestbook table

No comments:

Post a Comment